πŸ‚ H2 Photography Fall Family Sessions 2026 πŸ“Έ

 It may still feel like summer outside, but apparently some of you are already thinking about fall family photos… which means I suppose I should probably start thinking about them too. πŸ˜‚

Fall family sessions are officially coming!

As in years past, I’ll be offering a limited number of sessions beginning in November. I typically photograph families on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, with weekday sessions available by request.

And because good light is basically my favorite coworker, all sessions are scheduled at sunset. πŸŒ… Session times will get earlier throughout the season as our Arizona sunsets do the same.

🍁 Fall 2026 Availability

NOVEMBER
November 8, 14, 15, 21, 27, 28 & 29

DECEMBER
December 4, 12, 13, 18, 19 & 20

JANUARY & BEYOND
Availability resumes January 15 and after.

You may notice Fridays are a little scarce this year. My daughter is playing soccer this fall, and apparently her coach did not consult my photography calendar before scheduling games. πŸ˜‚⚽️ So Friday sunset availability is very limited this season.

πŸ“Έ Family Sessions | $350

Your session includes approximately 40–50 edited images delivered in an online gallery, with 10 fully retouched images of your choice.

A $100 retainer reserves your date, with the remaining balance due at your session.

Have a senior AND a family who both need photos? I also offer a combined Family + Senior Session for $500, so we can tackle both while everyone is already dressed and looking respectable or shoot them on different days!

🌡 Locations

I have several favorite East Valley locations depending on the look you’re after, from desert and mountains to greenery and more rustic settings. Once you're booked, I’m happy to help choose a location that fits your family and the overall look you want.

Fall dates are first come, first served, and weekend sunsets tend to disappear first. So if family photos have been sitting somewhere on your mental to-do list between buy toothpaste and figure out Thanksgiving, now is your moment. πŸ‚

Send me a message or email to grab a date, and then you can move on to the truly difficult part:

Figuring out what everyone is going to wear. 😜

H2 Photography πŸ“ΈπŸŒ΅

Comments

Popular Posts